- Liquid, alcoholic disinfecting and cleaning agent, based on quaternary ammonia compounds with germicidal, included Tbc, and fungicidal properties
- Anti-bacterial agent for cleaning sanitary rooms and facilities
- Dermatologically tested and certified
- Kills bacteria
Liquid, alcohol disinfecting and washing cleaning agent based on quaternary ammonium compounds with bactericidal activity, including Tbc, fungicidal in the yeasticidal range. It has a powerful biocidal effect. In the use form, it does not adversely affect the disinfected surfaces, does not cause corrosion, does not damage painted surfaces.
The agent is intended for disinfecting all devices and surfaces resistant to water. Recommended for use in hospitals outside the clinical area, in schools, in kindergartens, in nursing homes, in the food industry and other places exposed to infection.
How to use it
Bactericidal and fungicidal activity (at high protein load):
– operating time: 1 minute, concentration: 100%
Mycobacterial (Tbc) activity (at high protein load):
– operating time: 5 minutes, concentration: 100%
Preparation ready for use, do not dilute. Before cleaning disinfected surfaces, use a cleaning agent. Spray the clean surface with the preparation and leave for the appropriate time (as above). After disinfection, wipe and dry the surfaces. Rinse food contact surfaces with potable water. Disinfected surfaces can be used immediately after the disinfection process. Rooms in which disinfection was performed do not require ventilation.
Packaging: 0,6l pH: 5/*/7